Silvia tagged me just before Xmas, and now the Forbidden Knitter has tagged me too.... so I guess it's time to pull me socks up and confess my weirdest attributes. Have just asked Tom his thoughts and he reckons it would be hard to limit it to 6 only.
"THE RULES (pah!): Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog. "
- I had the sole of my right foot tattooed. The tattoist had never done a lass's foot before and didn't go very deep for fear of hurting me, and before long all the ink leaked away :( All that remains are a couple of dots. I didn't even flinch. Had quite an audience, mind...
- I love having my ears pierced! There are 6 in my left ear, 12 in my right ear and one in my nose. Contrary to common belief, I don't have any (or like) body piercings.
- I *hate* clothes shopping. Main reasons being that most of it is tat & they never fit properly. If you ever need someone to go shopping with you and point out poor seams or how badly an item will wash, I'm yer woman. I can tell the fibre composition from touching a fabric... have not been wrong yet.
- Have a fear of swimming in the sea (something to do with not seeing the bottom) yet I've snorkled with sharks. Go figure.
- I believe that umbrella's are a public safety hazard.
- I 'nest' stuff like lip balm, tampons, emery boards, rizla's and so on. Have some in every corner, just incase. Saves me remembering where I've put them.
There you go.
Who do I tag? The first 6 people that read this and haven't been tagged already, that's who. (just tell me in the comments and I'll come and see how weird you are)
Whilst I'm here, I'll be a complete tart and tell you all that I've finally started listing all that hand-dyed yarn that's spare. Have set up a whole new page on the website (tart) just for your perusal. There are more skeins to photograph and list but I need to finish a hand-spun order first.
Have a top weekend folks!
Ps/ if you fancy being nosy and finding out more weird stuff, read this.