If anyone can help, please let me know!
We desperately want :-
- LWB (long wheel base) Mercedes Luton truck.
- Preferably MOT'd - road tax ideal but no problem.
- Luton above cab needs to be at least 4 feet deep, 3 feet high.
- Ideal body length is 13 feet + luton/cab, preferably a tad longer.
- Age isn't a major concern so long as it's sound and is good runner.
- We can't afford anything post 1990 (will disclose budget as and when)
- Needs to be 3.5ton for all the obvious reasons.
- If it's a 7.5ton that's been officially down graded, that's cool.
- Not worried about types of doors/shutters or tail lifts etc.
- Gotta be a runner for us to view/collect - ideally within a 200 mile radius.
We've got enough savvy to whittle out any dodgy motors. We've been looking for a while now but no decent trucks have passed our way... as we're saving more money we're revving up the search and we're gonna get that truck, man!
Oh, incase you hadn't realised it's going to be converted for us to live in, hence the specs on dimensions. The luton above the cab will be our bedroom...extra body length means extra living and storage space. 3.5tonners can be driven on my licence without extra agro from the authorities.
Am not expecting anything from this but thanks in advance ;)